With over 1,300 providers, including both primary care physicians and specialists in the Greater Houston area, we are able to address the healthcare needs of approximately 45,000 patients. Additionally, our multiple locations make it easier for our patients to get quality healthcare close to home–which is very important to us.
It is our goal to not only change healthcare, but also to change the lives of the patients we serve, for the better. The healthcare providers in the Renaissance Physicians network work hard to ensure the needs of each individual are met with a unique, coordinated care approach. Our priority is keeping your members healthy by offering them personalized care. By developing, executing, and managing a complete health program–as a team–we can do just that.
It’s important that every patient is provided with the highest quality care that includes:
- Ensuring access to routine procedures in a reasonable time with appointments available regularly.
- Focus on the patient’s experience and providing a way to give us feedback on our work.
- Offering a wide breadth of in-network providers.
- Quality of care standards that include regular screenings and preventive measure.
- Fewer hospital admissions and readmissions per year.
Our Premier Physicians Network currently serves the following areas: Baytown, Beaumont, Bellaire, Clear Lake, Conroe, Cypress, Houston, Humble, Katy, Kingwood, League City, Pasadena, Pearland, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Tomball, and Webster.
Ready to make the Renaissance Physicians network available to your customers in the Houston area?